The morning started out searching for gold coins that a little leprechaun left around the house. He turned the milk green and the boys thought it was bad. I convinced Porter that it was still fine to drink. Of course, Cameron would have nothing to do with green milk!
We had to run a couple errands later in the day and they found out another trick had been played on them. Their shoes had been hidden. But it was all good because they had a surprise of green mints and apple juice boxes inside their shoes!
Michelle was here for the weekend and she helped them make leprechaun hats. They also painted pictures of rainbows and clovers. Thanks, Aunt Michelle!
They kept saying how much they had and that it was the best St. Patricks day ever. :)
That looks like so much fun! Cam's smile is so infectious :) it makes me giggle every time I see his picture! Hope the last bit of pregnancy is going well!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good mom! I suck... ;)
ReplyDelete