1. I will forever think 1/4 cup of something is more than 1/3 cup because 4 is more than 3. Makes perfect sense, right?
2. I have been researching things pertaining to GMO's, chemicals and dangerous additives in our foods, to death. My head is going to explode. There is so much information. And it's information that is scary. Google Monsanto and tell me it doesn't bother you.
3. When it comes to Sundays, I suck. There are plenty of single mothers out there that can get themselves and their kids ready for 9 AM church. I can't seem to do it. I think we've made it to sacrament twice since Luke was born. Why can't I get it together?
4. Speaking of Sunday....We were doing so well this morning! I thought, "Yes! We're going to be on time!" Then Cameron came to me with hives all over his back and face. No idea what he had a reaction to. Needless to say, we ended up staying home.
5. John and I watched Battleship the other night. One of those movies I wasn't sure I would enjoy, but was pleasantly surprised by.
6. Luke still is not sleeping through the night. He's 5 1/2 months. Not cool.
7. I'm trying to persuade Porter and Cameron that it would be awesome if they were The Chipmunks for Halloween. It's actually quite perfect. Porter as Alvin, Cam as Simon (he has the glasses!) and Luke as chubby Theodore!
2. Monsanto is evil. But what scares me more is the sheer amount of people who either don't know or (worse) don't care.
ReplyDelete3. I'm so sorry! I wish I could help!
4. I wondered where you were. You were missed!
5. I've been wondering...
7. YES! Tell them I think it's a good idea. You know, like that would matter. Ha!
Let them watch some chipmunk stuff to help convince them!
ReplyDeleteLove the chipmunk idea!
ReplyDelete