Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Christmas. Finally!

It was a great Christmas. Low key, relaxed and perfect.

The boys and I chilled on Christmas Eve while John went out to do last minute shopping. He does it every year. :) We watched Christmas movies, made Santa cookies and opened the traditional new pj's that night. The boys had never been so eager to go to bed! All we had to tell them was that Santa wouldn't come until they were asleep.  Here they are in their new jammies.

Christmas morning, John woke us all up at 6:30. He's still a kid on Christmas. I love it.  Cameron was hilarious this year. "WHOA! WOW! LOOK AT THAT!" He was going a mile a minute as he went through his stocking and Santa presents.

Checking out the sockings.

Santa hides new movies in the tree.



                                                My boys. There will be one more next year!

                              Looking a little too grown up in their new church clothes.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I have that same snowman stocking! Ha! Can't wait till our little guy can get excited about Christmas. Seems to bring all that magic back.

    ReplyDelete