Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rollin' and Snifflin'

I feel crappy. I've had a head cold since Thursday. I can feel it getting better but that last little bit  doesn't want to let go. Needless to say, no church today.

I made Cinnamon Rolls the other day. For the most part, they turned out good. I had one pan (thank goodness it was only one and I didn't give that pan away) that just didn't bake. Seriously, they were sooo doughy and just gross. I don't know how that happened. The rest baked up beautifully!

Ready to go in the oven.

Done!

Anyway, I'm going to rest, have a cinnamon roll and try to kick the last of this cold. I used Pioneer Woman's cinnamon roll recipe.  Make them. The end.

2 comments:

  1. They were GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD....I wondered if they were pioneer woman's, actually. Those are the ones I screwed up!

    ReplyDelete