Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catch Up

Man. I miss blogging! You think I would be able to find the time. I mean, all I did was have another kid. ;)

I wrote the above over a week ago. See what I mean.

It's so nice to have Porter out of school! He, however, does not feel the same. He doesn't say it, but I can tell he gets pretty bored . We've been doing a reading rewards system and he has loved that. He gets to pick out a prize next time we go to the store for filling up his jar with beans.

The laundry is never ending! Before Luke arrived, I did laundry once a week. It worked. I can no longer get away with that. Three times a week is now the average and something I didn't used to mind has turned into a dreaded task. 

I don't think it will actually hit me until the day of that my sister, Michelle, is getting married. It still seems so weird to me!

Porter lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. He was so excited!


 My Grandpa Stayner, with Luke, on Mother's Day. My Grandpa loves babies and is so good them. And I just love this picture!

Is this not the cutest pout?

Well, that's all for now. I hope to be on here more often. Life with three boys is a whole lot of crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the bored. OY! It was just kindergarten, people! ;)

    ReplyDelete