Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Something I'm sure you wanted to know.....

Something has happened to me. I bought a couple of dresses for my anniversary present. And I love them!! Today I took a trip to Victoria's Secret and bought a cute nightie. I have NEVER wanted lingerie before. And now I'm wishing I also would have bought the cute white and yellow lace bra with rhinestones. Who am I?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry. Did I not mention that book club tends to rub off on one another, too? Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet John LOVED it! lol! You are turning into a woman! I haven't got to that place yet. :) Good for you! Maybe when I look good in a dress or nightie I'll get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there lingerie talk at book club? If so, I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is ALWAYS lingerie talk at book club. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete