Unexpected hugs
My husband making dinner
Working up a good sweat
The group of elderly couples I see riding their bikes every morning when I take Porter to school.
Getting invited somewhere, anywhere.
Chocolate caramallows from Alveys
Finding money
Warm socks, a blanket and hot cocoa.
Going for a walk to no place in particular.
New boots
Watching Castle episodes with John while we both fall asleep.
Pretending I can sing.
My sweet Beatles coasters.
Finding the perfect pair of jeans
Hearing an old song and remembering the feelings associated with it. Good or bad.
When my dad randomly tells me he's proud of me.
Fall. Everything about it, I love.
The smell of Biolage shampoo
A good rain storm
Knowing that no matter how alone I feel, my Father in Heaven will never leave me.
Ditto. To several of those. Esp. the random invites. Which never happen as often as I would like!
ReplyDeleteOoooh- I love the smell of Biolage, too!
ReplyDeleteBeatles coasters, ah yeah!
ReplyDelete