Ah, Sunday. It's such a relaxing day. Most of the time.....
After church, we popped some popcorn for a little snack. All of a sudden I hear, "Mom, it's stuck!" One of these babies was lodged in Cameron's nostril.
Seriously, why do some children think they need to stick things up their nose. I would have thought he would have learned from the screw incident of 2010. Apparently, that trauma wasn't lodged deeply enough in his brain.
I got a flashlight and looked. I could see the kernel and it didn't look too far up there. I covered his other nostril and had him blow really hard. No good. I debated on taking him to Instacare. He kept trying to pick it out and I was worried he would push it even farther up. So, we went.
It was fun seeing the reaction of the receptionist when I told her my son had a popcorn kernel stuck up his nose. As we were waiting to be called back, Cameron suddenly shouted, "Mom it's coming out!" I looked up and sure enough it was right there, just blocking his nose hole. Ha! No doctor required after all!
So, how was your Sunday? ;)

Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! I'm trying not to laugh. Too hard.
ReplyDeleteHey at least it came out before you checked him in! My Sunday was quite relaxing since I didn't have a lot of homework this weekend. The end.
ReplyDeleteLOL! That was a well told story, momma. and a hilarious one! sorry for all the drama
ReplyDelete