What is that I hear? Nothing. Quiet? Yes, sweet quiet! A miracle occurred and ALL my boys are napping! At the same time! I may just bake a cake to celebrate! I kid.
I really can't believe it's been two months since I posted. Summer was not supposed to be crazy. The only thing on the calendar was Michelle's wedding. That's it. But, somehow, we ended up being pretty busy.
Things that have happened in past two months:
Father's Day. Hooray for daddy!
Michelle's bridal shower
We celebrated our ten year anniversary. Ten years!
A fishing trip with Grandpa Stayner
A surprise appendectomy for me. Boo!
Michelle's wedding in Rexburg
The return of book club. Hallelujah!
Luke turned 4 months old.
Porter starts 1st grade in less than two weeks. I may have shed a tear over this a few days ago. He's excited. I'm excited for him. But, he's also growing up too fast. He's going to be seven the day after school starts. Oy!
Well, there's your quick update. I will expound on some of the previous events soon. And I do mean soon. Not in another two months.
Yay! I didn't mean to pressure you, but...YAY!
ReplyDelete