Monday, August 27, 2012

Year Seven

Porter turned seven last Thursday. Seven! He is such a good kid. He loves Luke something fierce. For the most part he is good to Cameron. :) He loves anything arts and crafts. He's so creative! I constantly find him looking for things to make stuff out of. Throughout school I've been told how kind he is to the other kids. He is caring and hates to see people hurting. He is great at math and reading.

We got Porter out early from school and went to the Brigham City Temple open house. It was gorgeous! My whole family came as well as John's parents. Afterwards, everyone came back to our house to celebrate.
The requested Angry Birds cake. I think it turned out pretty good! When Porter saw it he said,"WHOA! COOL!" His face lit up. Totally worth the effort.

Posing with some of his gifts



It's been a great seven years. Happy Birthday, Porter!


No comments:

Post a Comment