Michelle is hilarious! She always makes me laugh! She is the queen of movie quotes. She's currently a sophomore at BYU-Idaho. She's majoring in English but debating on whether to change it to music. She's brilliant at the piano. It's so soothing to hear her play. Her favorite band is Journey. She loves volleyball and everything about the 80's. She's just plain fun! And I miss her.
Hilary, Hilary, the epitome of drama. She's all girl. She loves clothes and shoes. Her hair has to be perfect. She loves horses. She has worked her way up in rodeo royalty, winning queen last year! She also plays the piano. She is graduating next week and will be attending ISU majoring in culinary arts. She loves to bake and her dream would be to open her own bakery. Oh, and she would die without her phone.
Josh, the baby and only boy of the family, is obsessed with video games. Truly. He's been called Steve Jr. A lot. He really is just a much younger version of my dad. He's in eighth grade. He plays the trumpet and piano. He's so loving. He'll just give me a hug for no reason. He's also very blunt. But he speaks the truth in such a way that it's hard to get upset with him. He lives to pick on Hilary. He's going to be so bored when she leaves.
That's them, in a nutshell. I love 'em and am pretty protective of them. I had to wait a long time! I would do anything I could for them. And I hope they know that.
The age difference is sometimes hard for me. At times I still feel like an only child. Hard to explain. However, I know this was how it was meant to be for our family. And I'm sure I'll never know the reason why?


I've always wondered why the huge age difference. Justy is the same way. You have one good looking family! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate that stories like that make me cry! I'm so happy it worked out so well for your mom. I have a friend with endo who had 2 after being told "none". Always crazy when you hear of that!
ReplyDelete