Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where I come from...

There's beauty like this.



With a quaint house in the middle of it all. The same one that my dad and his siblings grew up in. So many memories within these walls...


An old John Deere that still runs




This is the Stayner Farm. A place where I can go and always feel at peace. A place where the boys can run around, explore and get as dirty as they want. Whenever I'm here, there are no worries. I can count on my Grandma asking twenty times in a thirty minute period, "Are you sure your not hungry? I think I have some popsicles in the cellar....Do you want a cookie?" I don't have one bad memory here. This, to me, is a little piece of heaven on earth. A piece that I don't visit nearly often enough. It truly feels like home.


1 comment:

  1. I love that. And feel the same about my grandma's house. I should go home sometime...it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete