In no particular order:
What About Bob? See this post.
The Majestic- In my opinion, Jim Carrey at his best.
The Private Eyes- Don Knotts and Tim Conway. Enough said.
You've Got Mail-How can you not love that show!
Return To Me-I may have wanted to be Mrs. Duchovny when I was younger....
Sherlock Holmes
Kate and Leopold and pretty much anything else with Hugh Jackman
All Harry Potter-Yes, I'm totally geeking out about the release of the final movie.
The Counte of Monte Cristo
Cool Runnings
Newsies
I know I'm leaving out a whole bunch but that's all I can think of, for now.
Mmmmm. Hugh Jackman...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE The Count of Monte Cristo. Love, love, love....
What about Bob? is one of my ALL time favorites... well, that and The Count of Monte Cristo and Cool Runnings and You've Got Mail and of course, HARRY POTTER!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete