After many months of deciding whether or not to start a blog, I'm going for it. Why not? I realize I'm probably one of the last to do so. It seems that everyone has some kind of blog. I don't know if it's for me but I'm going to try my hand at it. I need something just for me. A release. And I really don't know where to start....
I guess I'll do a little bit of background. I was born and raised in Malad, Idaho. A hick town with a population of about 4,000, give or take. I graduated in 2000 along with a whopping 82 others. I headed right off to Ricks/BYU-Idaho. I was there for two years and loved every minute. I married my husband, John, in July of 2002. We wanted to stay in Rexburg for school but it wasn't going to work out. Logan seemed to be the best option. Not to far from John's work and there was the University close by. I found work at the JCPenny portrait studio. For the most part, I loved it! It was great birth control. I started school up at Utah State, taking night classes while I gained residency. I was totally planning on the whole finish school before I had kids thing, but it didn't happen. Our first son Porter was born in 2005 and our second, Cameron, in 2008.
Some of my favorite things: Cheesecake, sunrises, a good pair of jeans, music that makes me want to bust a move, exercise, my grandparents farm, my dad's dry sense of humor, movies, getting lost in a book and Australian accents, just to name a few.
Well, I hope my first post hasn't bored you to tears. I'm open to ideas to make things more interesting. If there's anything you really want to know about me, just ask. Over and out!
Yay! I'm so happy! I love how blogging lets you know even more about someone. It's addicting, I swear! Or maybe that's just me...;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow along! :o) Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteTawnya-I know, right! I think I feel an addiction coming on? I can't stop thinking about what to write next.
ReplyDeleteErica- thanks and I plan on it!