Friday, May 20, 2011

Proof I'm A Dork

I saw this cookbook in Kitchen Kneads one day and the little kid in me jumped for joy! But I was not going to pay $25 for it. Cue Amazon! $10. Oh, ya!
It's a fun cookbook.  It includes food mentioned from various Harry Potter books and gives a little history along with each recipe. Chapters include: Breakfast Before Class, Treats from the Train and Good Food with Bad Relatives, just to name a few. My dad even had fun flipping through this. He served his mission in Scotland so there were actually quite a few recipes he was familiar with. I have yet to try a recipe from this book. The English Trifle sounds divine. I'll pass on the Steak and Kidney Pudding and Haggis.

2 comments:

  1. Than I must be a dork too, because I also got this on my Nook for free! I haven't really had the chance to look through it yet, but I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete