Friday, June 3, 2011

This and That

I love The Chipmunks. I can sing like one. I'm cool like that.

Food blogs have changed my life.

The only thing I could think of during Jimmer mania was, "How many poor children are going to end up with that name?"

I can't read addresses to save my life.  John has tried to teach me. I have gotten a little better but, mostly, it just confuses me. In my town, addresses went something like this, " Turn past the Jones' house and they live on the right hand side by the Davis'." I need landmarks!

Mint + Chocolate= my favorite combination ever.

The potty training thing is not going well. Cameron has no interest. I know not to push it but I'm sick of buying diapers. The prizes didn't even work. He came to me the other day and said, "Mom, I popped in my diaper. Can I have a prize?!"  He's so not getting it.

We will never own a scale. I don't believe in weighing myself.  A number doesn't reflect your health. The way I see it, if my clothes are getting tighter, then it's time to evaluate and make changes.

1 comment: