Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Going To Be Okay.

I always seem to find random quotes on pieces of paper when I doing a really deep clean. I was going through one of my drawers yesterday and found this:

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, He will hear our prayers." -Gordon B. Hinckley

I had this on my wall in college and I read it every morning. It brought me so much peace. It brought the same feeling when I found it. I don't think it was coincidence that I happened to find it at that moment. I was stressing about a lot of things. I was overwhelmed. Reading this reminded me of the truth of those words. As long as I do my part, everything IS going to be just fine. Really, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment